Friday, February 18, 2011

Healthy Savings at Publix, 2/18 Plus Link Up!


Here are the Healthy deals I picked up this week at Publix that will be added
to my menu planning.

4 Hunt's Diced Tomatoes
4 Wishbone Salad Dressing
6 Green Giant Frozen Veggies
4 Progresso Soups
4 Green Giant Canned Vegetables
4 Muir Glen Tomato Sauce
3 Yoplait Yogurts
1 Silk Vanilla Almond Milk

I used the following coupons:
four $0.50/1 Wishbone Salad Dressing
two $1.50/2 Wishbone Target Printables
one $1/4 Green Giant Canned Veggie Publix Printable
one $1/4 Progresso Soup Printable
one $1/4 Progresso Soup Publix Printable coupons
two $1/2 Muir Glen Publix Printable
two $1/2 Muir Glen Mfg. Printables
three $0.50/2 Green Giant Frozen Veggie Printables
one Buy2 Get 1 Free Yoplait coupon (Home mailer)
one $1/1 Silk Coupon (Bi-lo Catalina)
one $0.75/1 Silk coupon from Publix Yellow Adv Flyer
one $5 off 20 Participating Products from Publix Viva Italia flyer

Without coupons and sales my total would have been: $52.24!
But I only paid $4.54!!

Did you score any good deals this week? Do you have a blog with a
healthy diet plan you do each week? I would love for you to link it
up below!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

About

I am a stay at home Wife and Mommy. I am also a huge couponer and love to save money every chance I get! This past birthday I turned 30, which got me thinking I really need to start making some healthy changes in my life. I hope you follow me on this journey as well as share some of your tips and deals as well!

Site Info

Upcoming Plans for this site include:
*Readers Weekly Weigh-In
*Daily Journal of my Success and Fails
*Healthy Recipes on a Frugal Budget
*Reviews and Giveaways on Healthy Products!
*Grocery Deals for the week on Healthy or Organic foods for cheap or Free!
*Freebies to help in living a Healthy Lifestyle!
Look for all these things and more as this site comes together!

HealthySavingsDiva.com Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie