Friday, January 28, 2011

Healthy Shopping Week of 1/26

I didn't find the sales to be that appealing this week, and also I had a
pretty great shopping week last week. I only grabbed a few things to
add to my menu plan for this week or next. You can see all
the healthy deals I highlighted for Publix HERE, Bi-Lo HERE
or Food Lion HERE!

Publix

2 Bags of Tasteful Selections Potatoes BOGO @ $3.99
Used two $0.50/1 printable coupons
Final Price: $1.98 for both bags!

Bi-Lo

2 Green Giant Boil in the Bag Vegetables on Sale $1.00ea!
Used two $0.50/1 printable coupons
Final Price both bags for FREE!

3 Birds Eye Steamfresh Vegetables Sale $1.50ea
Used $1/3 printable coupon
Final Price $3.51 for all!

Total out of pocket this week for my diet foods = $5.49!
This total may get a bit higher, as I plan to head out to Aldi for some produce!

Be Sure to print $1/1 Skinny Cow Truffle Bars HERE
And the $0.50/1 Starkist Tuna Pouch Products Printable HERE
and $1/3 Birds Eye Vegetable Coupon HERE

To help shave the cost on future meal planning and shopping trips!

If you have a savings blog, I would love for you to link up here each week!
It can be to your grocery savings, Menu Plan for the week or your
Weekly Weightloss post.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

About

I am a stay at home Wife and Mommy. I am also a huge couponer and love to save money every chance I get! This past birthday I turned 30, which got me thinking I really need to start making some healthy changes in my life. I hope you follow me on this journey as well as share some of your tips and deals as well!

Site Info

Upcoming Plans for this site include:
*Readers Weekly Weigh-In
*Daily Journal of my Success and Fails
*Healthy Recipes on a Frugal Budget
*Reviews and Giveaways on Healthy Products!
*Grocery Deals for the week on Healthy or Organic foods for cheap or Free!
*Freebies to help in living a Healthy Lifestyle!
Look for all these things and more as this site comes together!

HealthySavingsDiva.com Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie